Sunday 26 February 2012

Presentation of Research and Planning

How did you present your primary and secondary research on your blogs? 


In AS I was introduced to new programs and technologies to use in my work and I made use of these when it came to presenting my work. I wasn't aware of these programs before, therefore they became a big part of my blog work as it enabled work to be presented more effectively and professionally. From the transaction of AS to A2 my ability to use technologies advanced quickly and I was able to use technologies to present by work more frequently and more efficiently. From my AS to my A2 blog I feel it's clear how my knowledge and skills of presenting work in professional ways has developed and I used many new programs such as Wix, as an example. I was able to use such advanced programs throughout all the research and planning process in A2, helping to present my work on my blog a lot clearer and easier to look at. By using better formats presented my work more professionally and I am now able to transfer these skills to other work and use/develop them over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment