Wednesday 14 March 2012

Post Production

6 Post Production choices you made for your main task/ancillary tasks at A2

Media Language

Use of Photoshop, iMovie, animoto, Adobe Premier/After Effects for both the music video and the ancillary tasks. I developed the ancillary products on Photoshop in such ways to present her as a dance artist by sharpening the photo taken using the sharpen tool on Photoshop.

Representation

Representing Eve as a proffesional, realistic artist that would reach a broad target audience rather than niche. Using her in both the music video and ancillary tasks to allow the audience to make the link between each product; therefore enforcing her image and making her easily recognisable. Also the use of poses, expression and mise en scene in both the video and ancillary products allowed me to represent her genre and be admired by her target audience. As an example during the editing process in the video I enhanced the brightness and added slow motion and fast effects to exaggerate my artist and her genre of music.

Narrative

Linking both the music video and ancillary products to create a common theme and narrative.

Audience

After gaining feedback from a possible target audience I made some changes to suit their opinions and advice for example re-editing photos and the layout of the ancillary tasks.

Genre

A post production change that I made to suit my genre is the pictures used for the ancillary products. After gaining feedback I chose to change the pictures used in order to suit the stereotypical strong, dominant photo's portrayed through my chosen genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment